I started a blog today, so my family can see how we are doing. Emma Marie, Brandon and I are doing good, we are busy as can be. We try to keep everything from going haywire, which is sometimes difficult!
Emma Marie is doing great and she is so pretty. She surprises me everyday, she is trying her hardest to crawl, she has figured out forward motion though. She just hasn't figured out that hands help her move, right now she puts her butt up in the air and her head on the mat and pushes to go forward, its really funny to watch. She seems really stubborn and she wants to do anything Brandon and I can do including walking and standing up, which she is very good at standing up in our lap . She is teething right now so anything she gets ahold of goes to her mouth she even tried to put Sasha's (our dog) ear in her mouth, luckily I didn't allow it. And I think our greatest accomplishment yet is Emma sleeps through the night!!!!! Brandon and I love Emma Marie to death and we couldn't imagine our life without her. She has her 4 month appointment next week which is really exciting!! We will update more later!
Brandon and I are doing great, Brandon's job keeps him busy a lot but he tries to spend every moment he can with Emma. I'm starting school next week which is going to be really crazy, but fun hopefully. I will only be taking 9 hours and hopefully I will be done with school in 2 years. While I'm at school I'm going to being trying to get my Real Estate License, which I'm really excited about!
trying to put picture's on but my dial up connection is not letting me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YES I'm CRAZY happy!! I think this will be awesome for not just ME but for Emma-- you will document her life and she will get to see who you are as her mother-- I really love blogging because it's like keeping a journal or a family history!! Not to mention it's just like scrapbooking too. ALTHOUGH-- I do hope you can get pics up eventually-- dial up is yucky I guess. Have you heard of "Hughes net"?
Hey girl- I'm checking your blog daily for more updates! :)LOL I LOVE IT that you are blogging! How is school and where do you stand with the Real Estate stuff?
Hey Missy-- Miss you
Post a Comment